Why did i create this blog...

In the month of June 2010, my school which is called Dewson Street Public School in Toronto, will be putting on a performance of Annie Jr. This blog will serve as a community for those involved in the project and those who are interested in following its news.

This isn't just for the cast and the production team, this is also for the kids who are fans.

Feel free to comment and share your work as well with me. my name is The Annie Blogger".

Enjoy...

Little orphan Annie comics!

Little orphan Annie comics!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Awesome Annie quotes!

Miss Hannigan: "Why any kid would want to be an orphan i'll never know"

Annie: "All right, who's next? Anybody else? Then get lost!"

Grace: Miss Hannigan. I am the private secretary to Oliver Warbucks.
Miss Hannigan: The Oliver Warbucks? Oliver Warbucks, the millionaire?
Grace: Oliver Warbucks, the billionaire.

Grace: Annie, how would you like to spend a week with Mr. Warbucks at his house?
Annie: Oh boy! I would love to. I would really, really love to.

Rooster: Oh sir. We are just so thrilled to have found Annie. We don't need any money.
Warbucks: I'll take it back.
Lily: Of course, we are poor people. It would help us a lot. We could buy her milk, a warm blanket.
Warbucks
: Put it in your pocket,


Molly: There gonna do something bad to Annie. Pepper!
Pepper: Have you cleaned the can yet?
Molly : Listen to me i mean it!
Pepper : I said clean the can!
Molly : Duffy Tessie somebody listen!
Pepper : You wanna a knuckle sandwich
Molly : We have to warn Annie
Pepper : Do your work and scrub

Tessie: Oh my goodness
Pepper: Where never gonna make it!
July : Hey look we found 5th ave
Pepper : Wow we found 5th ave we have to go to 123 5th ave

No comments:

Post a Comment